This Policy constitutes the basic information about the purposes, methods of processing and security of your personal data as a user of the website: https://alicjatagency.com (hereinafter referred to as the Website).
§1. Basic information.
The administrator of your personal data is: Alicja Trusiewicz-Fiumna running a business under the name Alicja T. Agency with the NIP number 9511634816.
Contact with the Administrator is possible via:
1) e-mail: email@example.com
2) by correspondence to the following address: ul. Korotynskiego 34/59, 02-123 Warszawa, Poland
§2. Principles of data processing.
The administrator processes personal data respecting the following principles:
1) on a legal basis and in accordance with the law (legalism);
2) honestly (honesty);
3) transparently for the data subject (transparency);
4) for specific purposes and not “in reserve” (minimization);
5) no more than necessary (adequacy);
6) with care for the correctness of the data (correctness);
7) not longer than necessary (timeliness);
8) ensuring adequate data security (security).
§3. Purposes, legal bases and scope of data processing.
1.We will process your data:
1) for contact purposes, to respond to your message sent to us directly by e-mail or via a form based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator related to the need to answer you.
2) for marketing purposes, if you subscribed to the newsletter,
3) in order to create and run a user account for you,
4) for statistical and analytical purposes and monitoring traffic on the Website using cookies, based on the Administrator’s legitimate interest related to the proper operation and functioning of the Website and conducting website traffic analysis.
2. We process your data in the following areas:
1) if you send us a message by e-mail or via the form, we will process the data that will be included in this message. The data is provided to us in this way on a voluntary basis. You can ask us to delete this data at any time.
2) if you subscribe to the newsletter, we will process your e-mail address. Subscribing to the newsletter is voluntary and you can unsubscribe at any time.
3) in the case of creating a user account, we will process the data that you provide in the registration form, in particular: your name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, 1) on a legal basis and in accordance with the law (legalism);
2) honestly and honestly (honesty);
3) transparently for the data subject (transparency);address, gender. Providing your name, surname and e-mail address is a condition for creating a user account.
4) other data processed by the Administrator is the IP address and other data saved in cookie files that are used by the Administrator to analyze the use of you and other users of the Website. The processing of data in this regard may be suspended after you submit an objection.
§4. Recipients of data and the intention to transfer data to you from outside the EEA or an international organization.
1. The recipients of your personal data are:
1) an entity providing software to analyze the traffic of our website (e.g. Google Analytics);
2) an entity providing software that supports user accounts;
3) if you subscribed to the newsletter, your data will be transferred to the entity that runs our newsletter;
2. Your data is not transferred to you from outside the EEA or an international organization.
§5. Data retention period.
We are not able to specify a single period for which we will process your data.
If you have provided us with your data in a message sent by e-mail or via a form, we will process your data until you submit a request to delete this data or object to processing, but also in the event that we believe that we have implemented the legitimate interest of the Administrator.
If you subscribe to the newsletter, we will process your data until you cancel your subscription.
If you decide to create a user account, we will process your data until you delete this account.
§6. User rights.
1. In connection with the processing of your data, you have the following rights:
1) access to the content of your data and
2) the right to rectify, delete, limit processing,
3) the right to transfer data,
4) the right to object,
5) the right to withdraw consent to their processing at any time and in any form, unless the processing of your data takes place in order to perform the contract by the Administrator, in order for the Administrator to fulfill legal obligations towards state institutions or to implement the Administrator’s legitimate interests.
1. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device, i.e. your computer, laptop or smartphone, depending on which device you use to view the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number. You can decide on the form of using cookies – these settings are available in every web browser.
2. Cookies are primarily your convenience – thanks to their use, the loading time of the page is significantly reduced during subsequent visits.
3. Features of cookies:
1) adjust the content of the website pages to the User. They optimize the User’s navigation on the website, in particular, these files allow to recognize the device by which the website is displayed and to set its parameters so that the navigation does not cause problems and is optimized in terms of the User’s individual needs.
2) allow you to display a website tailored to your individual needs;
3) create statistics thanks to which the Administrator knows which content is of interest to Users. This allows for the continuous improvement of the website and the content structure that will suit the visitors of the website.
4) allow the User to log in multiple times, which is much more convenient for you, as you are not forced to enter your login and password each time you move around the site and repeatedly visit it.
4. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
5. The user may delete cookies at any time.
7. Cookies are placed on the User’s end device and may also be used by advertisers and other partners cooperating with the operator of the Website. The user, however, may delete them at any time.
8. More detailed information on cookies is available in the “Help” section in the web browser menu.
9. If you have doubts as to cookie settings, contact the operator of your web browser.